Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Thistle sprained his knee jumping down from a chair. I'll call his vet in the morning. His nan is cuddling him now.

I hope he recovers!  It's the worst thing when one of our fur babies are sick.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

I hope he recovers!  It's the worst thing when one of our fur babies are sick.  

Hey, Cassie.  :hug:

19 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

I am fine...:blink: take it with a grain of Salt though...:rolleyes: there are 64 other voices that have their own opinion...:lol: spent the last hour finding my earplugs there is a lot of action from the boys room and I am not sure but I really think they both are very Frisky tonight...:unsure2::rofl::heart:

Don't they have their own place to live, now that they're married?  :rofl:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Ahhh... No:huh: I mean I have this 6 bedroom Victorian that's paid for.. My bedroom is downstairs they have the whole upstairs...:unsure2::blink: maybe I need to pad and insulate their room...:2thumbs: ........<<<< OR... THE WHOLE UPSTAIRS:/:lmao::lmao:

A padded, insulated room? Bob, you're talking crazy, now!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Ahhh... No:huh: I mean I have this 6 bedroom Victorian that's paid for.. My bedroom is downstairs they have the whole upstairs...:unsure2::blink: maybe I need to pad and insulate their room...:2thumbs: ........<<<< OR... THE WHOLE UPSTAIRS:/:lmao::lmao:

Like a sound studio?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Me? My head still hurts.

Those are not great news. :,( Get better soon. :hug:  Hopefully, after the follow-up, things will change. Fingers crossed. :thumbup:

Namaste. (kinda miss that) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Thank you all. Thistle is doing much better this morning.

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug: *scratches for the wee pup*

45 minutes ago, bignick said:

Good morning, everyone!!! :)

Morning, froggy.  :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, bignick said:

Good morning, Dugh!!! :hug: Good morning, everyone!!! :) And good night to the Dreamland residents. ^_^

Those are great news!!!! :2thumbs:  :hug: Did you have "the talk" with him: floor... :thumbup: chairs... :thumbdown: ladders... 👿

What about you? How're you feeling? 

Hey, sunshine. :glomp: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..