Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

18 hours ago, clochette said:

Did you went dancing in the rain? ;) We had some sun this morning but it's been lightly raining since 6pm now. 

Little brother is out of the hospital, he's surgery was today not next week like I thought. He's at the parents' making mom happy by letting her take care of him. 

Mom had her first appointment with the radiotherapist today for her shoulder/neck and brain. They only did some measurements. Grilling should start next week 🤯 once they'll have done some kind of mask of her face and head to treat exactly the right spots. It's kind of scary but at the same time it carry so much hopes.

Hope you're enjoying your day :hug:

Hoping for good results for both your bro and mom.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, clochette said:

Thanks Val :hug: there are "only" 2 small brain tumors, one under 1 cm and the other even smaller so they can easily kill them without damages. What's making her suffer the most are the metastasis located/pushing on some nerves in an arc from the back of her neck to the shoulder blade. She says the pain radiate all the way down to her breast and arm. With that she's back on a strong cocktail of morphine/Doliprane. Though radiotherapy will be quickly done, 12 times alternating brain and shoulder. 

But the immunotherapy isn't working efficiently enough anymore. They'll try another chemo but... As long as she's not suffering is all that matters now. 

Sorry for being a downer here. We've known for 2 weeks now, I just didn't want to blurted it out under all the emotion

:hug:

• Like 4
3 hours ago, aditus said:

Pancakes for dinner can't be wrong.

Not at all.   :)

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

I call that breakfast for dinner. One of my favorite comfort meals.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*   I feel the same way.   :yes:

26 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug::kiss:

Reveal hidden contents

See the source image

Hey, Albert.   :kiss:  :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..