Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, clochette said:

I've got this weird feeling in my stomach. I dont know if I'm either hungry thought I don't think I feel like it (I only had a few slices of bread with butter at 6) or if it hurts :unsure:

:hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Oh wow! That's beautiful, Marty. I keep forgetting I want a new digital camera. I saw one online at Staples I liked... have to go check it out in store.

Thanks, Gary. :)

I was trying to use two different rules of composition when I took that shot. Leading lines, and the rule of thirds.

Not sure how well I managed to get either of them right. :unsure2:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Here it could 10-20 times that.

That's insane... it used to be free here... I forget how long ago it changed... but we are still very lucky in this country. :) 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Marty said:

That can be a problem with landscape photography, as you normally need the background and foreground both in focus, which can lead to the image looking two-dimensional. That's where leading lines can help to give a feeling of depth. In this case the leading lines were meant to be the rocks, fence posts, and broken barbed wire, leading the viewer's eyes into the picture.

Like your photo with the Great Wall of China in it... that had incredible depth... I guess because the wall was the leading line. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..