Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Morning, all! :hug:

Nice sunny day here in the west of Ireland, although there's rain promised for later in the day. Currently 6°C (43°F), with a high expected of 10°C (50°F).

Would be a great day for some strimming in the garden, but first I have to have a shower and travel twenty-odd miles for an appointment for an Exercise Stress Test in the Cardiac Investigation Department at my nearest large hospital . Just hoping the rain hasn't arrived by the time I get back... :unsure2:

Keeping fingers crossed

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

So how is your day going my dear Bucket:yes:

Funny sort of day, one of those ones were you not quite sure what you did, had part 375 of my job appraisal with my boss and I trying to fit our plan into the HR system. Lol it was getting to us both. Bad news for her is she has a whole lot more to do

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Clo hope you had a nice day:kiss::hug:

Hey Bertie :hug: my day is going nicely. I'm in break from classes, staying at the parents so doing some tidying and sorting in the house ;)

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..