Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

I'm fortunate. While I don't like being put into the tunnel of doom I don't feel claustrophobic. Are there no open MRI's available where you are? A couple of hospitals back home have them.

Those are CT scans... they're a little different, but I might have to do one of those... I don't mind them at all. :) 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

With 30 catering jobs, Christmas shopping and writing....I'm busy...😁. A few nights ago, we were out getting some Toys for tots, so we stopped into Burger King for a quick meal. While we were in line, a kid from McDonalds came into the line, so Jordan said to him, "I think you are in the wrong restaurant." 😁 Crazy kid I have.

Hey, Xander. :hug: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

See you later... got 4 breakfasts to do tomorrow, a brunch, 3 lunches and a cocktail party to make...I might be at the cocktail party, so I might be working for 15 hours... Thank goodness Friday I only have 2 breakfasts and a brunch...

Night, Xander. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Those are CT scans... they're a little different, but I might have to do one of those... I don't mind them at all. :) 

No they totally have open MRI machines.  they're rare and expensive.  but they do exist 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Not really so rare around here.  I have several in network within reasonable drives.

AH Well. A,quick internet search just showed me a lot more options than I remember from 2014 when my then girlfriend needed one done.  I guess you're right, rare isn't true anymore. 

• Like 5

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, Headstall said:

They have open MRI machines here too, but not every place has them.  I've never been in one, but they're supposed to help with claustrophobia.  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yeah, but no. There are open mri's. They use them for patients who are claustrophobic or obese and kids.

Oops, I see others have already commented. I will now return to my normal drowsy state.

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, bignick said:

Happy Zzzzz, Dugh. :kiss: 

Morning everyone. Not feeling good at the moment. Stomach issues. Don't worry. It's probably something I ate or a bug. 

Have a good one. See you around. :thumbup:

Feel better soon.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, bignick said:

Happy Zzzzz, Dugh. :kiss: 

Morning everyone. Not feeling good at the moment. Stomach issues. Don't worry. It's probably something I ate or a bug. 

Have a good one. See you around. :thumbup:

Telling family not to worry is like telling a cloud not to rain. You can try, but don't count on it listening!

Feel better babe.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
53 minutes ago, clochette said:

I've just realized something. Guys, please never never cross the oceans... Keep Ebola/manflu on the American/Australian continents :gikkle: I want to stay mucus free

Manflu knows no borders.  :devil: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..