Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

The actual visit went well though I waited 90 minutes beyond my appointment time. As a result I didn't get the breakfast I was looking forward to but rather an early lunch. Lunch was tasty. An Italian roast pork sandwich with a salad of roasted brussel sprouts, dried cranberries tossed with mixed autumn greens. Then a quick stop to pick up Christmas prezzies for my steppies before back to the clinic for a demo of a new device intended to treat migraine pain. Unfortunately, the rep doing the demo was 45 minutes late and only arrived at the time I needed to leave to catch my train home. The extended time at the clinic prevented my being able to do a couple of other things like buying a fresh cannoli to bring home for mum. So while the doc is pleased that I am seeing some improvement in the intensity of the migraines I was frustrated by the waste of time.

Glad you're seeing some improvement, but sorry it was such a long day. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..