Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
29 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Getting comfy in the snow?

Yup.  They've changed the forecast.  Now we're supposed to get between 5-10" tomorrow morning through Tues am.  :(  

• Wow 3
  • Sad 2

On 11/9/2019 at 11:16 AM, clochette said:

Saturday afternoon of a long weekend in Ikea... Why did we did this to ourselves?!!

Mom wanted to look at the couches. 10 minutes in and it was clear there was nothing for us but too late! We were trap in the Nordic evil maze for an hour and a half! We end up with 4 plates for my brother (he had only bought 4 individual ones instead of buying a whole set directly :rolleyes:) and rolls of sticky papers for clothes.

There were cute little pin trees, they were so adorable but mom was like duh you've got enough plants at your apartment and it's going to get big and NO WAY you are putting a pin tree in our garden when it'll happen. Dad was already at the check out :rolleyes: Now I want a mini pin tree 0:) *pouts* Maybe I can convince them to stop at the nursery shop before going home :gikkle:

I love IKEA...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 11/9/2019 at 11:30 AM, Headstall said:

I have my story back from my wonderful editor @Timothy M.... just need to go through it a few more times before sending it off... hopefully later today. :D 

Got some writing done this weekend, and I found two USB sticks of 8 more stories...and a disk (from 2002) with two stories...

• Like 2

On 11/9/2019 at 5:09 PM, dughlas said:

Duck Donuts are a chain/franchise that started in Duck, NC. They specialize in a freshly made vanilla cake donut that you customize the toppings on.

Duck is a nice town!! We went there for a week last year...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 11/9/2019 at 6:55 PM, Page Scrawler said:

This young man is Davis, from Season 6 of Kids' Baking Championship.

1551216880229.jpeg

Here's a few examples of his work. And yep, he made a sugar cookie puzzle with Mona Lisa in icing.  :lol:

Hide contents

1551216859185.jpeg

1551797729827.jpeg

Cute kid!Talented too!!! Youngest foster son (or has he said, the oldest son, since Kipp his bio-brother and Jordan are his baby brothers) loves to help me cook!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

It's not bad here at the moment.  45 and cloudy.  Tomorrow will be another story though.  4-8" of snow on the way.  :( 

Snow?? Another reason to be in Florida!! Thou I have to see drivers here in a snowstorm, they can't drive in sunny weather!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..