Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

14 minutes ago, clochette said:

:rolleyes: :P

it's a long weekend cause today is a holiday with it being 11/11 and the WW1 celebrations. One afternoon was enough for me but I can see how one could spend a day there. The first part is upstairs with the "shows": the furnitures are stages like a room or tiny apartments. It's like a maze, a trap, you have a path to follow with arrows on the floor. There is not was to cut through the decors! Once you've reach the end you access the pick it yourself zone were everything you've seen before is (cushions, dishes, tables...) and for you to put in your cart. Once again it path is map, there are not alleys. After all this you always get out with some shits you probably don't need but the way it's display kinda make you end up buying something. 

When we go to IKEA, we buy some food there!! Loganberry jam is good!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, clochette said:

:rolleyes: :P

it's a long weekend cause today is a holiday with it being 11/11 and the WW1 celebrations. One afternoon was enough for me but I can see how one could spend a day there. The first part is upstairs with the "shows": the furnitures are stages like a room or tiny apartments. It's like a maze, a trap, you have a path to follow with arrows on the floor. There is not was to cut through the decors! Once you've reach the end you access the pick it yourself zone were everything you've seen before is (cushions, dishes, tables...) and for you to put in your cart. Once again it path is map, there are not alleys. After all this you always get out with some shits you probably don't need but the way it's display kinda make you end up buying something. 

Exactly! Hey, Tink. :hug: 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Today is likely to be the last pleasant day for a long while. It's forecast to reach near 60/15° and be mostly sunny. Tonight a cold front is due with rain and potential snow mixed in for the morning followed by record cold for this time of year.

Morning, dugh and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..