Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

I keep a judicious distance and throw things at the abomination.  Then it disappears and I try not to think about it crawling into my ear while I sleep.  

I sic the cats on them, then go running and screaming out of the room, dancing, and flailing my arms.  :unsure: 

• Haha 4

• Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Headstall said:

A little pee is acceptable... -_-  

Peeing on the centipede... not peeing your pants in terror. :unsure: 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I sic the cats on them, then go running and screaming out of the room, dancing, and flailing my arms.  :unsure: 

I do a similar dance when I see a spider, especially if it is on my person.  I had one drop down and try to read my over my shoulder while I was in bed.  I screamed, threw the book at it, vacuumed the room and slept on the couch.

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

I do a similar dance when I see a spider, especially if it is on my person.  I had one drop down and try to read my over my shoulder while I was in bed.  I screamed, threw the book at it, vacuumed the room and slept on the couch.

The spider dance is quite similar to the milli/centipede dance.  Thankfully, I don't see many in the house because the cats catch them and eat them before I find them.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Ahhh... sorry Nick... :unsure2: I know you have not felt well... :puke: I was just impressed with the response from the Pizza Parlor...:blink: Maybe your allergic to Peanut Butter...:lol:

Hi, Bobber. :hug: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Saturday, all! I am under the weather after a horrible night of acid reflux. It took me a couple of hours to cough up the stomach acid from my lungs... might have been the worst time yet. But, there is always a bright side... just ask this guy. :) 

Sorry to hear about your night. Are you better today?

• Like 2

• Site Administrator

:yawn: I got up very early and went grocery shopping, then stopped at DD for brekkie :D   Now the groceries are all put away, brekkie is in my tummy and the fridge is cleaned.  It will be a busy day today since I need to clean the house and then get it ready for the window install tomorrow.  :D  Thank goodness the weather is supposed to be good.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hey, sis. :hug: Big day tomorrow. :D  

Yup :D  I can't wait to see what they'll look like.  I'll have to get new shutters for the front of the house.  Can't have new windows with old shutters :) 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:yawn: I got up very early and went grocery shopping, then stopped at DD for brekkie :D   Now the groceries are all put away, brekkie is in my tummy and the fridge is cleaned.  It will be a busy day today since I need to clean the house and then get it ready for the window install tomorrow.  :D  Thank goodness the weather is supposed to be good.  

Dont over do the cleaning.  Window installation is a messy business.

• Like 5

• Site Administrator
Just now, Kitt said:

Dont over do the cleaning.  Window installation is a messy business.

I need to move things away from the windows and do my weekly house cleaning--kitchen, bathroom, vacuuming, etc.  It's mostly done now.  

• Like 2

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Every Anthology entry read and commented on... still behind in other reading, like @Geron Kees wonderful Vampire story, but it's time I did some writing. This guy looks to be in an inspirational place. :)  

tumblr_pj425skaIh1xncwo3o1_540.jpg

I would say he's very inspiring. :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Yup :D  I can't wait to see what they'll look like. 

Fingers crossed they'll be sexy and not with beer bellies and showing of their furry ass crack :gikkle: Get you laso ready to herd them :2thumbs:

• Haha 4

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Fingers crossed they'll be sexy and not with beer bellies and showing of their furry ass crack :gikkle: Get you laso ready to herd them :2thumbs:

Well I'll be working.  My mom is coming over to supervise the installation.  She can borrow my lasso if they're herd-worthy 😛  :gikkle: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..