Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

13 hours ago, Marty said:

Hi, clo :hug:

I met a friend for breakfast today. Had a "Full Irish" breakfast. With several thick slices of toasted wholemeal bread and a few slices of soda bread.

13 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

*books flight to Ireland*  That looks delicious :) 

Today was a 'food' day for me.  I had peppered bacon, eggs, and cauli/broccoli hash browns for brekkie, made a lasagna and had a slice for lunch, then had leftover sweet potato/turkey chili for dinner, along with roasted cauli rice.  I'm definitely full, and so is the freezer.  I have enough leftovers for two weeks worth of lunches :D  

That was twelve hours ago, and I'm still not hungry again...

13 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

*books flight to Ireland*  That looks delicious :) 

Today was a 'food' day for me.  I had peppered bacon, eggs, and cauli/broccoli hash browns for brekkie, made a lasagna and had a slice for lunch, then had leftover sweet potato/turkey chili for dinner, along with roasted cauli rice.  I'm definitely full, and so is the freezer.  I have enough leftovers for two weeks worth of lunches :D  

Both sounds delicious...

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, clochette said:

Not long ago @CassieQ remind me of my enthusiasm for some particular veggies. Here's what I handled this weekend :gikkle: https://mobile.twitter.com/WallonMarine/status/1198537782312030208

I just saw on the side of your feed that Anne with an E is cancelled. :(  I am so sad now. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

I just saw on the side of your feed that Anne with an E is cancelled. :(  I am so sad now. 

I haven't seen that one yet, but it sounds good. Apparently there was a question whether it would be renewed for Season Two. And Season Three, when it came up. Whether there might be a Season Four? I think it's all up in the air, at this point. Some sources just aren't reliable, especially where the internet is concerned.   :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..