Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 hours ago, clochette said:

He also bought dad a present on his own (the traitor!): The Lego Apollo Saturn V! :o mom's going to be... Happy :gikkle:

I got over my obsession with Gundam when I was 13, but I still followed the TV franchise. I thought "Iron Blood Orphans" was frightfully boring, compared to some Gundam shows of the past.   :gikkle:

• Like 2

On 12/11/2019 at 4:48 PM, Albert1434 said:

I am making Pineapple-Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry:yes:

On 12/11/2019 at 4:55 PM, Page Scrawler said:

We're having fettuccine and Brussels sprouts with lemon-butter sauce and Parmesan cheese.   :D  Yours sounds interesting, though.   :yes:

Both sounds good...Hello all Dennis is watching the UK election....if it was YouTube, Dennis would watch a student government election...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Both sounds good...Hello all

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   Mickey got inspired after I told him about the gingerbread your family made. He made a "Nice" batch for his mom and Dad, and a "Naughty" batch for Remy. Instead of using little bits of dough, he used icing to stick on two jellybeans and part of a candy cane.   😀

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   Mickey got inspired after I told him about the gingerbread your family made. He made a "Nice" batch for his mom and Dad, and a "Naughty" batch for Remy. Instead of using little bits of dough, he used icing to stick on two jellybeans and part of a candy cane.   😀

Did he give one of the naughty one to Rory, too?😇♥️♥️

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

I screwed up my holter monitor and had to go in and get it restarted. :(  Pain in the ass. Hope you all are well. Sort of a down day. I had a nice walk, though. 

Related image

Did anyone claim him yet? He'd be a great Christmas present for Dennis...😋

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..