Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

OMG! What a panic I was in. I've been reading and editing my new story backwards, and when I got to chapter four, I noticed chapter two was missing. I have no idea what happened, but it's gone. I totally freaked out, but fortunately, I found my initial draft of the first part of the story before I divvied it up into chapters. It's missing about three hundred words from what I had written down as the total for chapter two, but I can fix that... at least I have the bones of it again. Talk about stress! 

I wonder what your meter thought of that freak out bet it didn't do a thing for your blood pressure :yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Bertie.   :hug:  :kiss:

7 hours ago, clochette said:

I'm with you <_< I went to beauty center and the drizzle turned out to get me wetter than I thought it would. Add walking made me sweating in my coat as it's about 10°C, my light cotton sweater clinging to my back :unsure: . Now I'm home, on the couch nursing a hot cocoa and back in my PJs (yes at 4pm :P )

Sounds like a good idea. On NCIS, Agent Bishop once mentioned that she likes to put her PJs in the dryer before going to bed, so they're nice and warm when she puts them on.   :yes:  And, hot chocolate? *gets on a flight to France*

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..