Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Ugh it's 75/23° with 78% humidity under heavy clouds. This is not the Upsidedown. It should not be this warm. It's making my head ache ...

First thing, :hug:

Second thing, 23C is our overnight minimum...

Thirdly, humidity = :( :puke: :,(

So more :hug:

• Love 3
  • Wow 2

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

Ugh it's 75/23° with 78% humidity under heavy clouds. This is not the Upsidedown. It should not be this warm. It's making my head ache ...

The weather report tonight said it was 15°C at 1600 meters of altitude this afternoon!! Something's really wrong with the world...

• Wow 5

14 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We had a nice day, but now we are supposed to get rain and a cold front tonight. It was 81, but tomorrow we will be in the 60s.

Reveal hidden contents

Of course, most Americans would love to see 60s temperature....😀

It's currently a blustery 47/8°, 15 degrees colder than yesterday at this time. The day is be clear and sunny.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Beware the snakes

Something for my Canadian friends and everyone that believes everything in Australia will kill you...

https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/the-moth:-wade-kelly/10561422

Only 7 mins long... 

LOLOL. That was hilarious. Hey, B. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

A while back, there was a story about two Little Blue penguins that broke into a sushi truck in New Zealand...twice. They were attracted by the smell of fish, but Animal Control didn't relocate them far enough, the first time. They were hella cute.   :gikkle:

Morning, Page. :hug: 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..