Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Love it or hate it, if it’s a ear worm it will get to you eventually :devil:

I had a disturbing song I heard on the way to work stuck in my head for half a day.  It made me moody and snappish...like more than usual, that is.  

• Haha 5

Ugh. I just found out that Horizon Books will be closing next month.  :,( It's been standing in that building for as long as I can remember, and now, suddenly, it's going out of business. There's other bookstores of course, but none of them have such an extensive inventory. :(

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, Headstall said:

LOL... no... I mean, you can chase him, but he's a character in my new story... and he could use a friend. :)  Morning, Cassie. :hug: 

Damn, and I just finished tying my sneakers ...

Wait, that's Chase?!? 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I managed to avoid hearing Baby Shark until my niece visited in October.  Now I get to enjoy the earworm along with the rest of you :unsure:  BTW, my brother took her to the zoo and she got a little stuffed baby shark.  Which I was promptly informed, complete with eyeroll, that it wasn't a baby shark, but a baby megalodon. Somehow, baby megalodon doo doo doo doo doo doesn't flow as smoothly as baby shark doo doo doo doo doo :P  :gikkle: 

Ewww, now it's baby megalodon doodoo ... it's not safe to go into the water.

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..