Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello Page, how's everything?

Going good. Morgan and I took the boys out for dinner at 7 Monks Taproom yesterday. Morgan had tacos, Mickey and I had the Abbey burger, and Remy had the Bacon Jam Burger. Rory had the Monk 'n Cheese.   :yes:

7-monks-taproom.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, CassieQ said:

Spread florets from 1 head of cauliflower on a baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon each of paprika, cinnamon,  cayenne,  garlic powder, coarse salt.  Then drizzle with 3 tablespoons olive oil  and 1 teaspoon sesame oil.  Roast at 450 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.

Have to try making it....

• Like 4

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Going good. Morgan and I took the boys out for dinner at 7 Monks Taproom yesterday. Morgan had tacos, Mickey and I had the Abbey burger, and Remy had the Bacon Jam Burger. Rory had the Monk 'n Cheese.   :yes:

7-monks-taproom.jpg

I guess back to school tomorrow for them!! What's a Monk and Cheese....?

Is it...

Spoiler

A Monk covered in Cheese Sauce? 😋

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I guess back to school tomorrow for them!! What's a Monk and Cheese....?

Is it...

Reveal hidden contents

A Monk covered in Cheese Sauce? 😋

No, it's macaroni and cheese, baked in a skillet with a breadcrumb topping. It's just wordplay.  :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

They should end up nice and tender, depends on how long you roast them for.  I tend to roast my veggies a little longer because I don't like crunchy veggies.  

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Good evening Albert :hug:

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Bertie.   :hug:  :kiss:

31 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all...back to normal today!! As much as I love the holidays, guests do drive me crazy. Especially homophobic family members!! One of my sisters asked me, if I am really happy being gay...I felt like saying no, it was because of the FREE HOUSING I'M GETTING!!! You can choose your friends, but not your family -- unless you adopt.  Dennis family, as usual were nice!

Cool here today only going to be 62° here. Not going to do anything, except some writing.

Happy Sunday, All! :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

We love to try local places. So many places locally to eat, why eat at Burger King...When a burger is better at a local place

I hear that.   :yes:  I only have Morgan hit the drive-thru at McD's when I want a burger, but I'm too tired to put up with "people".   :lol: Don's Drive-In is another good burger place in Traverse City.

• Like 3

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

I hear that.   :yes:  I only have Morgan hit the drive-thru at McD's when I want a burger, but I'm too tired to put up with "people".   :lol: Don's Drive-In is another good burger place in Traverse City.

Growing up in Connecticut Dennis and my first date was to Shady Glen, a popular burger/ice cream place. As we were there, Paul Newman and JoAnne Woodward came in...in a tux and fancy dress...(they were coming back from a fundraiser of their charity...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Here, we love Acropolis for Greek food and Bo's for ice cream..and Columbia for Cuban food!!! Columbia is 114 years old and still owned by the family that started it!!

For ice cream in Traverse City, there's no place better than Moomer's!   :)

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..