Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

So, my boss left me a text, a few hours ago. Monday through Wednesday, the restaurant is closed for unspecified reasons, so I have a five-day weekend.   :D

With pay?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

So, my boss left me a text, a few hours ago. Monday through Wednesday, the restaurant is closed for unspecified reasons, so I have a five-day weekend.   :D

Well it's nice you got some extra days off. Hope the reason isn't something serious.

• Like 5

G'day y'all. Warm, 70/21° and wet here. Mum's currently napping on the loveseat. I'm a bit worried about her. She chose to skip church this morning. She's been extremely tired the last few days. She says it's because beginning the week before Christmas we've been busy plus our trip North was tiring. She tires much more quickly now than she did a year ago. I think the heart attack this summer was more debilitating than she admits. 

I leave tomorrow morning on the train to Philadelphia and don't get back to SC until Wednesday evening. I don't like leaving her alone. Thistle loves her but he isn't much help other than cuddling. 

• Wow 2
  • Sad 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..