Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Thanks, everyone :hug: :kiss:  I was only there a half hour, so the procedure was very quick and relatively painless.  I have to go back in two weeks to get the stitches out.  No cheesecake, Clo, but I did stop and get some Dove dark chocolate peanut butter bites when I picked up some peroxide and bandaids. :gikkle:  

Glad to hear it went well.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Morgan, Mickey, and I spent the day in Grand Rapids. We had lunch at Downtown Market. It's basically a giant food court inside a renovated post-modern building. For lunch today: Detroit-style pizza from Field and Fire Bakey, washed down with sparkling lemonade from the cold case. For dessert, a Chocolate Fudge "Fridgie Cake" from Sweetie-licious Bake Shoppe.   :)

Uhm and where's mine? <_<

All this sound soooo delicious! 😍

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, clochette said:

I googled this guy. I don't know if he types stories but I saw pictures where he can definitely paint. With a big BIG brush 😳

Damn! I had to Google him, too. His work is...impressive.   :blushing:

29 minutes ago, clochette said:

Uhm and where's mine? <_<

All this sound soooo delicious! 😍

I already have the care package shipped off to your house.  ;)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Hope your feeling better Val:kiss::hug:

I'm feeling fine.  I had some pain yesterday after the local wore off, but it's not too bad today.  :hug: 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm feeling fine.  I had some pain yesterday after the local wore off, but it's not too bad today.  :hug: 

Seems like someone took my advice.  :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle on his belly*   We're having a white pizza with prosciutto, arugula, and roasted radishes.

Hi Page. That sounds tasty. We have guests. We're having sauteed shrimp and spinach with sun-dried tomato and olive tapenade over basmati rice.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..