Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

And because I am hopeless, I had a cheeseboard/plowmans lunch for dinner. Getting better at making lunch, not getting better at bringing it to work :rolleyes:

There is something quite satisfying about eating chilled grapes with cheese :) 

What sort of cheese? Some types are, as you likely know, better suited than others.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I saw Gary’s boyfriend on a book cover :o

https://www.amazon.com.au/Dear-Ava-Enemies-Lovers-Standalone-ebook/dp/B084FJW8DQ/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KG8KGWRWAX3JP5NRW1A5

and now I will get more bad recommendations from Amazon  :P

That's him! That's Hank! :D  LOL... stick to GA, B. :P  :hug: 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Just to let you all know that I survived Storm Ciara at the weekend, although apparently it caused seven deaths as it moved on across Europe. My only real problem was running into a flood on the road home from the 21st birthday celebration. By the time I saw the sign warning of the flood, I had already driven into it. I suspect the County Council had put the sign up on a dry part of the road, and the flood had deepened after it was erected. Deciding not to drive backwards back out of it, as I worried that the water might block the exhaust if I did, I drove very slowly, in first gear, the 200 yards or so to get through it. I passed two abandoned cars left in the flood on the other side of the road, and panicked twice when the lights dimmed and the engine stuttered, but fortunately the car kept going. A hairy few minutes; it was after dark and there was hardly any other traffic on the road. I thought I may have had to stay in the car until rescued if it had stalled...

And now I see the UK Met Office have issued a warning for Storm Dennis, which is expected to bring more heavy rain and strong winds at the weekend. They do say that it shouldn't be as strong as Storm Ciara. Fingers crossed it isn't, but these storms do seem to be getting more frequent and much stronger in recent years...

:hug: The weather has become the enemy. That's our fault. :( 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all! I've been busy replying to comments. Hope all are well. :heart: 

Maybe if you stopped writing the kind of stories that generate such thoughtful and heartfelt comments you'd have more time for us. Or maybe just maybe I could invite Chase to come to mum's for a nice southern vacation ...

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I saw Gary’s boyfriend on a book cover :o

https://www.amazon.com.au/Dear-Ava-Enemies-Lovers-Standalone-ebook/dp/B084FJW8DQ/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KG8KGWRWAX3JP5NRW1A5

and now I will get more bad recommendations from Amazon  :P

Delete it from your Amazon browsing history. It shouldn't be a bother, hopefully.  :)

Hey, Buckie.   :hug:

• Like 3

• Site Administrator
21 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Were having 

Weeknight Chicken Quesadillas

with Oaxacan cheese and pico de gallo :yes:

I had chili cheese dogs :D  

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Were having 

Weeknight Chicken Quesadillas

with Oaxacan cheese and pico de gallo :yes: and chopped salad 

17 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I had chili cheese dogs :D  

We're having bacon-cheddar stuffed burgers.   :yes:

https://playswellwithbutter.com/bacon-cheddar-cheese-stuffed-burgers-recipe/

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..