Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

:gikkle: Me too.  I don't even bother with blow drying.  My hair looks better if it air dries because I get curls and waves.  

Mine are so sadly straight (oh yeah I want gay hair :rofl:), letting them air dry make it worse.

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

• Site Administrator
16 minutes ago, clochette said:

Of course no. They just try to get out of the closet :gikkle:

None of my herd are in the closet :P  

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, Page!!! :hug: I've been performing my duties as God-Emperor of Texas. :P

LOL. You're so cute, Drewy.   :kiss:  As for me, I've been busy with work. Trying to write a bit in my spare time, but it's slow going.

• Like 4

Some nice thoughts from @Headstall in the latest Ask an Author blog entry, where five different GA authors answer the question "Are there themes that can’t seem to let you go? Ideas that you never seem to tire of exploring?:yes: 

Well said, my friend! :thumbup:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Off to bed for me... bit tired after the other pre-op visit with dad... 

And Happy Super Tuesday for our US friends, I hope you had a democracy sausage :) 

Night, B-man. :hug:  :kiss: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Yeah it's seriously raining here. It's start with a few droplets when I left the apartment to real rain by the time I was at the bus stop less than 100 meters away. It even went through my coat to my sweater. Just two wet patches right on my boobs, it looks like I'm lactating :rolleyes:

Don't the French have fairy-sized umbrellas?  

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..