Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Were having Chicken Chimichangas with roasted jalapeno salsa verde:yes:

I had Brussels sprouts with smoked sausage. 

• Like 4

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

That sounds frustrating.  I often stop by the grocery to just pick up whatever I need for the next day or so, I usually don't stock up on stuff.  I'm trying not to start just because people are panicking.    

It's probably a good idea to stock up in case you find the stores empty.  I would say I have enough to last a couple of weeks, but I usually like to stop at the store for things like fresh veggies.  I'm not waiting in line for an hour for just a few items though.  Now that we have confirmed cases in our area, I'm expecting things to get worse before they get better.  :( 

• Love 2
  • Sad 3

• Site Administrator
10 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

I don't eat a lot of canned stuff, like you I prefer fresh veggies and fruits.  I'll probably stock up on pasta, rice and beans though.  

Good idea.  I don't eat a lot of canned stuff either. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Hey Gary I left you a message on CoTT :yes:

I finally found it, Albert. I don't know why I didn't get a notification. :huh:  Thanks for wanting more. :hug: 

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

I finally found it, Albert. I don't know why I didn't get a notification. :huh:  Thanks for wanting more. :hug: 

Lol we all do, that's why we're here in the first place, didn't you see the request in every posts, they were in white ink so as to not pressure you :P

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, clochette said:

Lol we all do, that's why we're here in the first place, didn't you see the request in every posts, they were in white ink so as to not pressure you :P

:hug: 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..