I think I still want vol. 2 of Morningstar:rofl::yes:

Someday, Albert, someday. :) 

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well that was great to read again:thankyou:

Thanks, buddy!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

Morning/evening, all! I called my vet's office this morning and it is closed. They said to leave a message. I need Cookies flea/tick/heartworm pills for the year, like right away. :(  I hope they can provide them... my daughter will pick them up for me.

On another note, I weighed Cookie and she is now 43.9 pounds. I'm doing a terrible job of keeping the weight off her, but I really don't think I feed her too much. She's almost two, and is a lot stockier, but maybe that's what she should be. I took a lot of flack from my vet for Mallory's weight...

Sources I checked list 27-42lbs for female border collies. When you pet her can you still easily feel her ribs? If so her weight is likely fine. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

The cases in New York are increasing exponentially about every three days, although I expect the time frame to lessen as more are discovered.  Over 25k at last count, and they're low on test kits.  There aren't any test kits available here, although there are some supposedly on the way.  So I imagine the number of infected people is much higher.  

The county had three new cases added today and the first death.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

I think I still want vol. 2 of Morningstar:rofl::yes:

I'm holding out for more CotT. I'm thinkin' the baby should soon start school ... 😄

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..