Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

12 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Ha...glad to see I am not alone prepping...the boys are official taste testers...😄 

So, they finally came out...came down, errrr, exited the bedroom, huh?  The only thing better than sex is the smell of bacon.  :gikkle:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

7 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

IS THAT GOOD OR BAD????:rofl:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash! Merry Christmas!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Yup, it's very good!  :D  My sister-in-law is bringing her hubby and the baby later this afternoon. Mickey spent the night here after everyone else went home yesterday.  :)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash! Merry Christmas!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Yup, it's very good!  :D  My sister-in-law is bringing her hubby and the baby later this afternoon. Mickey spent the night here after everyone else went home yesterday.  :)

We are hosting Christmas here. A ham is cooking in the oven. Dennis' brother and his wife and their kids should be here soon. Their plane landeda few minutes ago, so Dennis, Jordan and Ash are there meeting them.

I'm glad your sister-in-law is bringing her husband, I thought she was going to bring a stranger:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

I've opened my presents from my friends.  It's snowing outside.  I've chatted with some friends already this morning.  Time to shower and load up my family gifts and head to my mom's for Christmas breakfast :wub:  I hope everyone has a wonderful day :hug::glomp: 

It's isn't snowing here...If it was, I'd hate to see to see how people would drive in it...They can't drive in sunshine...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..