Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

I was partial to Diana Riggs in the role of Mrs. Peel. :) 

Definitely.

In college I had a thing for Candace Bergen based on her role in the 1970 movie Soldier Blue costarring Peter Strauss.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Marty said:

This is probably the best of a bad lot:

It's still incredible.   :yes:

1 minute ago, dughlas said:

Yes but mum really doesn't want a piece ... she made the same face you do when offered seafood.

Well, all right, then. I guess there's no accounting for taste.  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Headstall said:

OMG! Did you see the original version with the slaughter at the end? I saw it with my girlfriend in Toronto, and there was a blurb pasted to the posters that said the the U.S. wouldn't allow the movie to be shown with the massacre scenes because of how it depicted the U.S. cavalry. We were both so shook up by it... it took weeks for it to recede... absolutely, the most horrifying movie experience I have ever had. :( 

That film was certainly harrowing, but I think it told a story that needed to be told.

• Like 5

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Marty said:

I decided to head out after dark with Trusty Nikon and a tripod to try and get a photo or two of tonight's full moon. The sky wasn't particularly clear, with clouds drifting across the face of the moon, so I'm not really happy with any of the shots I took.

This is probably the best of a bad lot:

Full-Moon.jpg

wow! Incredible shot! It's overcast here, so I don't think I'll be able to see it :(  

• Like 5

Shortly after 1am here, so I think I should head  to bed.

Managed to "pirate" a copy of Geography Club, and have just finished watching it (thanks for the recommendation, Gary :)). Really enjoyed it. Largely a feel-good sort of film, although I did feel sorry for Kevin at the end. Could that possibly be because I could see so much of the younger me in him..?

Night gang! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, Marty said:

Largely a feel-good sort of film, although I did feel sorry for Kevin at the end.

Teo Olivares also starred in a kids' show called Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. He plays as one of two sidekicks to the class bully, but secretly enjoys a Sewing and Fabrics elective class. He attempts to "come out" about this several times, but is always interrupted before he can finish the sentence.  :lol:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..