Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, Pagey! :hug: As for Texas... w

Hey, Drew!   :hug:  Sorry to hear that. As of yet, the virus has stayed in the southern part of Michigan, but it hasn't reached Traverse City yet, as far as I'm aware. The Upper Peninsula has a population density of 19 people per sq. mile, so there are maybe three cases in total across the Mackinac bridge.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hi, young Albert :hug:

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Good evening everyone :hug:

Good afternoon, Mr B :hug:

And good day to everyone else! :hug:

:) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

14 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey, Handsome! :hug: 

Hey, Pagey! :hug: As for Texas... well, the Coronavirus has made its presence known here in the Panhandle. Even my hometown has a couple of cases, so it's been weird.

As God-Emperor I now control all asteroids! Muahahaha! :evil: 

Stay safe Texy.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Drew!   :hug:  Sorry to hear that. As of yet, the virus has stayed in the southern part of Michigan, but it hasn't reached Traverse City yet, as far as I'm aware. The Upper Peninsula has a population density of 19 people per sq. mile, so there are maybe three cases in total across the Mackinac bridge.

Still, stay safe Page.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Feel better ... a cup of hot tea with a bit of honey, lemon and a shot of bourbon should help unless of course it isn't a chill but something else that ails you.

Hey, bro and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Marty said:

And good day to everyone else! :hug:

Hey, Marty!   :hug:

22 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Still, stay safe Page.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*  We're going to order takeout from Bubba's, and Morgan has an $80 gift card for Maxbauer's Specialty Groceries, so we're going to stock up on meat before things get crazy again.   :yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..