Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go... :hug:

And to the Post Office because I have a couple of parcels to collect :)

it must be that meal you sent before :hug:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go... :hug:

Hey, Buckie.   :hug:

20 minutes ago, clochette said:

L'omelette de la Mère Poulard. You separate the white from the yoke. Whisk the white and add in the yoke. You start cooking it in a pan and finish it in the oven to slightly grill in top ;) La Mère Poulard also makes some delicious biscuits with lot of butter

Hey, Clo.   :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, clochette said:

L'omelette de la Mère Poulard. You separate the white from the yoke. Whisk the white and add in the yoke. You start cooking it in a pan and finish it in the oven to slightly grill in top ;) La Mère Poulard also makes some delicious biscuits with lot of butter

Sounds good, I'll have to try that. Is it just eggs and no milk or flour ?

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, dughlas said:

We were fortunate and the potentially severe weather forecast did not materialize.  We had some thunder but nothing beyond moderate. The more serious weather passed by to our south where Charleston was under a tornado watch. Though they too seem to have been spared.

The worst storm is the one rumbling about in my head. It aches and heavy foreboding clouds of misery are building on my mental horizon. No lightening strikes of agony but the potential has knocked the wind from my sails and left me adrift in the doldrums. My mood is by times drear interspersed with bursts of crankiness. The pup and I have retreated to my room for quiet and to spare mum's feelings. I am engaging in a round of self-pity ... OOOOOoohhhh woooooooeee is MMMMMMEEEEEEEE. Now if only the lad who blessed my last night's dreams would deign to visit in person but to hold my hand and caress my brow. 

:hug:  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..