Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Were having for dinner tonight

Chicken Piccata

with crispy onion-topped tomatoes and zucchini:yes:

Coffee-spice rubbed burgers with Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce, peppered bacon, and pretzel buns. Tater tots on the side.   :yes:

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I made pork chops and roasted broccoli for dinner tonight.  I still have some leftover peanut butter brownies from my birthday, so I have dessert tonight too :D  

13 hours ago, Headstall said:

I had crock pot pot roast. And Fro Yo. :) 

12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Were having for dinner tonight

Chicken Piccata

with crispy onion-topped tomatoes and zucchini:yes:

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Coffee-spice rubbed burgers with Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce, peppered bacon, and pretzel buns. Tater tots on the side.   :yes:

We had baked mac 'n cheese, I raided the freezer for leftover cheeses used MontAmore and a cheddar flavored with carmelized onions, with leftover panzanella on the side.

• Love 5
  • Site Administrator
20 minutes ago, aditus said:

Good morning: A perfect day. Doc confirmed blood work results are great, a very nice review for one of my poems and the sun is out.

200.gif

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Marty said:

I had leftover chicken breast with steamed potatoes and carrots and a side-salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery, hard boiled egg, and boiled baby beetroot.

Will either make a stew or a casserole later with what's left of the roast chicken. Whichever I choose, I shall be able to freeze what I don't eat tonight for a quick and handy meal or two at some later date.

Hey, Marty. :hug: I have leftover pot roast for my supper. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Marty said:

My mum's version of shepherd's pie (and her version of cottage pie, which is basically the same recipe, except it has minced [ground] beef instead of mutton or lamb) always included peas. :yes: 

For some strange reason, I suspect your won't, Val... :unsure2:

:gikkle:

My mom used peas and carrots, and sometimes kernel corn. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..