Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, aditus said:

Good morning: A perfect day. Doc confirmed blood work results are great, a very nice review for one of my poems and the sun is out.

Hi Adi.

• Like 5
  • Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My mom made corn chowder... she had to watch her pennies for a long time and we had lots of corn growing across the street at my aunt and uncles. It was amazing. Unfortunately, I don't have her recipe.

I have an amazing corn chowder recipe.  It's too carby for me now, with the diabetes, unfortunately  :(  

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
18 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My mom made corn chowder... she had to watch her pennies for a long time and we had lots of corn growing across the street at my aunt and uncles. It was amazing. Unfortunately, I don't have her recipe.

I give ya mine:yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My son's bearded dragon passed away... he was about 14... he hasn't been eating much and I had to give him warm baths to help him poop. Now I have to tell my son... and go bury him. :( 

:hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..