Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

17 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Can anyone tell me how to unfollow a story? I have a couple that have gone in directions that I no longer enjoy. I couldn't seem to find an answer in the site help section. Thanks.

Just click on the blue 'following' box for the story and adjust your preference... there is a red box that comes up on the lower right that says 'unfollow.'

• Like 3
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Can anyone tell me how to unfollow a story? I have a couple that have gone in directions that I no longer enjoy. I couldn't seem to find an answer in the site help section. Thanks.

27 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Just click on the blue 'following' box for the story and adjust your preference... there is a red box that comes up on the lower right that says 'unfollow.'

Because sometimes a picture really can tell a thousand words. :yes: 

Here's another way of 'saying' what Gary advised:

Unfollow.jpg

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Like 4
14 hours ago, Headstall said:

13 hours ago, Marty said:

Because sometimes a picture really can tell a thousand words. :yes: 

Here's another way of 'saying' what Gary advised:

Unfollow.jpg

Thanks to you both. I had clicked on the following tab but it seems the box that opens runs off the right side of my screen so thanks to Marty's screenshot I was able to find the red unfollow. Task completed.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This joyful image, taken by Hariel Torres, shows dancers performing a haka on Ua Pou island in French Polynesia's Marquesas Islands archipelago. It was taken during the Matavaa festival, which has been held every four years since 1986 on the island chain. It is a finalist in the people category

Dancers performing a haka on Ua Pou island in French Polynesia's Marquesas Islands archipelago

Cool. I've watched numerous videos of various groups performing haka. It can be pretty amazing.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
23 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I'm sure the poor fellow was thrilled with both the x-ray procedure and the subsequent flushing. Glad to hear he's structurally sound and hope the dietary steps resolve his issues.

He was actually really good for the vet, although no doubt he would have preferred to avoid the whole experience.  They were able to get the x-rays completed without sedating him.   The worst part of the vet visit for everyone is getting him into the carrier.  I'm so thankful for this mobile service because they make the process so much less stressful on all of us.  I locked Joker in the bathroom and the vet was able to go in and get him into the carrier with much more ease than I ever could.  

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Stay safe. Will the strippers be visiting again?

That's a little bit up in the air at the moment...

They're starting back at school next week, for the first time since Covid forced the Government to close the schools back on 12th March. As much as I have enjoyed having them come down (especially because their presence actually motivates me to get on with the jobs that need doing in, and on, the house), I would hate that the reason for them coming down might be because the Government is forced to close the schools again because of spikes in the pandemic. As much as neither of them is really looking forward to heading back to school after a five and a half month enforced break, they both accept that they need to get back for the sake of their futures. The older one is about to start the final year of high school, and the younger one his penultimate year.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Marty said:

they both accept that they need to get back for the sake of their futures. The older one is about to start the final year of high school, and the younger one his penultimate year.

Sounds like they're good, responsible lads.   :yes: 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..