Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Just now, Headstall said:

I fried up leftover pot roast, chopped onion, potatoes, peas, and carrots with the beef gelatin and some spices... and my belly is full. :)  Will head downstairs in a bit to do some more work.

That sounds delicious. I had a bit of ham and leftover pasta, I was lazy.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I'm also looking at some tablets (with black friday and Christmas coming). My old one's battery is dead and the brand doesn't make replacements of course.

My laptop is still good but definitely getting old, it's slow, the battery can barely keep of an hour and a half, 2 hours top and it's heavy to take to class. 

So I'd like to find a tablet that can last at least 6 hours minimum to used with a keyboard to take note in class. I'm looking at the galaxy tab a7 but I've just saw the Lenovo ideapad duet chromebook 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Marty said:

Marty gives a big wave to @Bucket1, @Page Scrawler, and @Albert1434.

Hey, Marty!  :hug:

19 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

To night were having

Roasted Red Pepper Chicken

with onion jam Brussels sprouts

We had grilled cheese sandwiches and air-fried pickle chips.  :yes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Mister B. :hug:  It's sunny and quite warm. Will reach 21C today. :)  My gutters are cleaned (my daughter did them), and I painted some of the white house trim that was left to be done. 

Did she use a ladder or have you taught your kids your tricks?

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..