Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

15 hours ago, Sherye said:

Ok, I have a one question test for you! My late husband told me this was on a math test he had to take in high school and no one got it right!

If you are going down the road 55 mph (88.51 kph) and there is a fly in the vehicle. And the fly is flying from front to back. How fast is the fly flying?

Do you want me to go ahead and reveal the answer without Drew trying to answer it? Let me know and I will! I know you all are curious! lol

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Marty said:

:rofl:

It all depends on perspective.

To an observer outside the car, the car and it's occupants are travelling at 55 mph.

To an observer inside the car, the world outside the car is travelling at 55 mph (in the opposite direction).

And, no, Sherye! The above was not intended as an answer to your original question. :P 

Well I did give a small hint awhile ago in a post lol

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Sherye said:

k, I have a one question test for you! My late husband told me this was on a math test he had to take in high school

17 minutes ago, Sherye said:

It really is not a math question

So either your hubby was lying, or you are...

Hmmmm........

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

*Marty dons his bulletproof vest and runs for cover*

Edited by Marty
typo
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Marty said:

So either your hubby was lying, or you are...

Hmmmm........

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

*Marty dons his bulletproof vest and runs for cover*

My husband did not lie, sweetie! And I do not lie. You will understand when I tell you his teachers answer!

Edited by Sherye
  • Like 2

I'm heading out for an hour or so. Have to pick up a prescription and the nearest pharmacy is 20 miles away.

But for your edification and general entertainment, I'll just drop this wee song here to keep you all occupied:

Spoiler

0:) 

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Marty said:

I'm heading out for an hour or so. Have to pick up a prescription and the nearest pharmacy is 20 miles away.

But for your edification and general amusement, I'll just drop this wee song here to keep you all occupied:

Hide contents

Wait! That is not nice!

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Marty said:

But for your edification and general amusement, I'll just drop this wee song here to keep you all occupied:

Reveal hidden contents

Back at you! lol

• Haha 4
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: I see I got a lotta mentions yesterday and today, lol.

Sherye, can you clarify by "fast"? As in, are you asking for velocity or speed?

I can not answer that until I give the proper answer. I gave a small hint earlier

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, Sherye said:

Ok, I have a one question test for you! My late husband told me this was on a math test he had to take in high school and no one got it right!

If you are going down the road 55 mph (88.51 kph) and there is a fly in the vehicle. And the fly is flying from front to back. How fast is the fly flying?

So is everyone ready for the answer yet?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, Sherye said:

Answer is: the fly is flying as fast as the fly can fly!

The car is the only thing that going 55 mph (88.51 kph) cause the people are just sitting in the car and not moving lol cause only the car is moving! lol

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Oh right! Before I forget, this morning, I shaved my beard, just in case y'all were wondering how my day was going. :P 

I love a bald man! They are so sexy looking! Oops I mean a shaved face! lol

Edited by Sherye
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..