Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

I hate car trouble when you have to go help someone that has car trouble and it takes 3 to 4 hours to finally get back home and you only live 15 minutes away from where they are. 

The guy never fully charged his battery before he left the house to go get a new alternator. Then they call me and wants me to bring a couple of batteries to them. I brought 3. Then we get there with them and they do not work so we take them to a auto parts store to charge them up and wait an hour. We go back in to get them and was told the batteries were not good. So someone called someone else to bring a good battery cause I was not going to have my battery messed up by a bad battery cause they wanted to use it to drive back to my house. It would have messed by alternator up plus him using my battery in his car would have messed my battery up cause the alternator on the car was bad. So now that we are home and the female that let them use her extra battery is here to get the battery back. I hope she knows that now her extra battery could be fried now! Not my problem though with her! 

I was having issues with my sister on the phone while doing this and now I have a headache!

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Morning y'all! :hug: I think I was a bit mean when I gave Pagey that calculus problem. :P So I've decided to make up for that by giving all of you an easier problem to solve! :D I'll just have to peruse my textbooks for one. ;) 

Morning Drew!:hug:

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..