Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Headstall said:

I won't lie and say I'm not nervous about the covid thing, but I did all I could to stay safe. Fingers crossed it's enough. :) 

Fingers (and lots else) crossed here, as well. :hug:

• Love 5

19 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Albert. :hug:  Another hard day's work, but I just called my son and told him his new apartment is ready... he can come home. :)  He's pretty excited....

I'm happy for you.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

41 minutes ago, Marty said:

Probably either grey, green, or brown. Some sort of earthy colour rather than anything too garish. It  does looks a bit unsightly, at the moment - it's simply box steel coated with galvanised iron.

I thought you would be good with pink:yes:

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I thought you would be good with pink:yes:

A nice blush pink or something a bit more eye catching like bubblegum?

Edited by dughlas
Spelling matters
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Marty said:

Seems a bit quiet in here tonight... :unsure2:

And it's now after 12:30 am here, so I think I'll get some shuteye. :yes:

Good night, everyone! :hug: 

I've been Googling for the past while looking for bare rooted fruit trees - apple trees, maybe a pear and a damson tree, and perhaps some soft fruit (such as blackcurrants, gooseberries, raspberries). Seems I may have to order online for home delivery, due to the Covid restrictions.

Anyway, with all this talk of gardening, I'll leave you all tonight with this performance by Makem and Clancy:

That was apparently their last ever TV appearance, before they hung up their instruments. :yes: 

I wasn't familiar with this duo but I do know of the Clancy Brothers.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..