Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

25 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

We have one of the calculators like Marty has. Plug in some data and magically there are millions of folk in front of the queue.

My doctor was ummm... vague... the rollout plan is not very precise

Sounds much like over here in Ireland.

19 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Lazy Sunday here too... 38C is too hot to work...

A curse filled Sunday too. I did myself an injury on my little toe and it hurts :(plenty of colourful language followed

Hope it's nothing too serious. :yes: :hug: 

And don't feel guilty about having a lazy Sunday. Even the Almighty Cod in the Sea rested on the seventh day. :yes: 

0:)

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Happy Sunday, everyone! :hug:

Not sure if I'll get any garden work done today, as it's raining and very windy.

So it looks like it may be a bit of a Lazy Sunday for me today...

One might say good hedges make good neighbors ... So that lad featured on front is rather adorable with his white hat and walking stick. Yes, I know he's older than I and looks nothing like that any longer ...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, dughlas said:

So that lad featured on front is rather adorable with his white hat and walking stick. Yes, I know he's older than I and looks nothing like that any longer ...

If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about Ian McLagan, the keyboard player In the Small Faces. I agree, he was rather adorable. Sadly, he died of a stroke on 3 December 2014 aged 69. 

• Sad 4

4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday, all! -10 here... not so bad because it's sunny out. :hug: 

c4b9fae5e53871e76d562bf228638b350eaf3d78.jpg

Image result for valentines day men

Happy Sunday to you, as well, Gary. :hug:

It's now stopped raining here, so I might manage to get an hour or so's work in the garden before it gets dark. :yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Pulteney Bridge over the River Avon in Bath, England

Pulteney Bridge over the River Avon in Bath, England

Visitors to the city of Bath, England will likely head first to the justly famous Roman bathhouse that gave the city its name. Later, perhaps a leisurely stroll along the astounding Royal Crescent is in order. But Bath is the kind of place where a bridge is just as impressive as anything else. Crossing the River Avon, the 18th-century Pulteney Bridge has been altered a bit through the years, but historical heritage societies have ensured that its original Palladian style is carefully preserved. And yes, those are windows you see along the top of the span. They aren’t simply decorative, but belong to shops built right into both sides of the bridge.

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Marty said:

If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about Ian McLagan, the keyboard player In the Small Faces. I agree, he was rather adorable. Sadly, he died of a stroke on 3 December 2014 aged 69. 

I was thinking of Steve Marriott, who saddly died in April 1991 at age 44.

• Sad 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..