Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

A wildlife photographer captured images of a rare yellow penguin.

Val check this out There's a rare yellow penguin on South Georgia island, and biologists can't quite explain it

Very cool! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Monday, all! Sprinkling of snow this morning, but much milder than it's been. :hug: 

Same here.  We got about 3-4" of snow this morning and now it's raining.  Temps are in the mid 30s and supposed to stay there till Thursday.  My BFF is coming for a visit on Thurs through the weekend :) 

• Love 5

Well the food at the Thai Temple was very very good.

Tonight were having for dinner

Southwestern ground pork and Corn Stuffed Peppers

with sofrito cream sauce:yes:

Kind of a come down after the Thai Temple

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Monday, all! Sprinkling of snow this morning, but much milder than it's been. :hug: 

17 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Same here.  We got about 3-4" of snow this morning and now it's raining.  Temps are in the mid 30s and supposed to stay there till Thursday.  My BFF is coming for a visit on Thurs through the weekend :) 

We had a brief rain early this morning. It's currently 64/17° and cloudy. Expecting another bout of rain this afternoon then a system change to bring a couple days of sunshine.

It's snowing back home in PA.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well the food at the Thai Temple was very very good.

Tonight were having for dinner

Southwestern ground pork and Corn Stuffed Peppers

with sofrito cream sauce:yes:

Kind of a come down after the Thai Temple

I like Thai  but mum is a bit ambivalent so I typically only have it when I'm home in PA.

I'm baking a small ham also sweet potatoes and pan-searing some Brussel  sprouts.  

• Love 5

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

Hmmm, we're a quiet bunch lately ... suffering from the February malaise I suppose. Hmmm, malaise ...

Nothing like a good "Malaise" for what ails you. :whistle:  :P  Hey, bro and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

You know it’s been a hot day when you drive home from work thinking the air has a bit of a chill to it but then realise it’s 30C outside :o

We always want what we can't have. I want thirty degrees! Hey, B. :hug: 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..