Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Happy Sunday, all! :hug:

sunday-blessings-images.jpg

Another cool, overcast, rainy day here, today. But the forecast is for the rain to move away eastwards in the afternoon, with drier and somewhat sunnier weather to come in from the west. Even better is that the forecast is also promising that the weather will turn drier, brighter, and sunnier over the next few days. With temperatures rising into the mid teens Celsius (around 60 Fahrenheit). :D 

Hey, Marty! :hug: Sunny and cold here. Back in the minus again.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4
21 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

It's supposed to get down into the teens here tonight.  It's not too bad at the moment.  It feels warmer than it is because the wind finally died down.  I got up early and went grocery shopping.  I found a low carb cheesecake in the frozen aisle.  It's really good :) It's been ages since I've had cheesecake :) 

There's a bit of wind here, but it's pleasant enough when I'm out of it. My mare is dozing in the middle of the paddock, soaking up the sun... might bring her in later... :hug: 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..