Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

23 minutes ago, Marty said:

I understand why you feel that, Gary, but you are not being the bad guy here. Sure, the son and his girlfriend may be disappointed ,but that's just the way life is sometimes. :hug:

Yep, what he said :thumbup:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Marty said:

Happy Friday, all! :hug:

It's a beautiful spring day here! Hope you're all having good weather in your part of the world as well. :yes:

Nice spring day here too. Sunny with 13°C. 

I went shopping for a few things.  Dad had asked me to buy him a couple of underwear as he had throw away a couple that were lets say very well used and as an equity thing for non essential shops that will be closed all non essential alleys (all types of clothes such as underwear, tights, socks... except for kids under size 3yo, all makeup things, pens and paper stuff...) in grocery shops will be close starting tomorrow morning. 

I also got myself work pants to wear when I'm working in the garden. Lidl had some especially for women. I took them red with patches of black and some grey flowers detail on tbe pockets. I wanted brown but for women it was only red or green.

Oh and I also bought a scarer that make flashes of light and high frequency noises to scare away animal such as cats, dogs and rodents there. Hopefully it'll work on the cats and they wont be pooping in my vegetables patch anymore :rolleyes:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Oh and I also bought a scarer that make flashes of light and high frequency noises to scare away animal such as cats, dogs and rodents there. Hopefully it'll work on the cats and they wont be pooping in my vegetables patch anymore

Let's just hope it doesn't make your own cats desert you... :yes:

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, Marty said:

Happy Friday, all! :hug:

5611b7adcb62ed9dad84f81244d082d9.jpg

It's a beautiful spring day here! Hope you're all having good weather in your part of the world as well. :yes:

I wish I could say the same. The day dawned bright and beautiful but quickly turned chill and gray.

• Sad 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..