Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey Gary and everyone around :hug: 

I'm tuck into bed with our oldest cat by my hip, she's been coming back to me lately (guess she finally grew tired of my brother's bedroom' smell of dirty socks and probably more) but looping is dead jealous. I'm exhausted, the little guy kept me on my feet all day and at 2 he's a real talking machine :yawn: so goodnight gang :kiss:

Sweet dreams, sweet fairy. :hug: 

• Love 3

13 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

hey, I just found this out... why are we here?  (meaning, why is there a CotT II, did he reach the limit)

Hey, Leo! The old chats were slowing down the site so had to be archived. We have nice new digs now. :D  :hug: 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hey there Gary :hug:

Sitting in the airport, waiting to head home here. Only a five hour flight :) 

Five hours sounds long enough to me. :)  Hope the sights are good in the airport. :D 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlion said:

hey, I just found this out... why are we here?  (meaning, why is there a CotT II, did he reach the limit)

Hey, Leo.  :hug:

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Those of us in the tropical wing wouldn’t mind some lemon lime and bitters

Hey, Buckie.  :hug:  *pours you a drink*

55 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Great news that you found the new place... apparently there is a cheesecake cellar for Val, we are still exploring and finding new things :)

There's also a hot tub, a sauna, a tennis court, and a wine cellar.  :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I just saw Bohemian Rhapsody the movie about Freddie Mercury and queen it was pretty good I liked the way they showed his insecurity and loneliness and how it shaped his choices....... but I feel like they really glossed over his significant male relationships and they instead focused on his friendship with Mary.  

It's a long movie.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

I just saw Bohemian Rhapsody the movie about Freddie Mercury and queen it was pretty good I liked the way they showed his insecurity and loneliness and how it shaped his choices....... but I feel like they really glossed over his significant male relationships and they instead focused on his friendship with Mary.  

It's a long movie.  

Yes me too, I won't say more as I don't want to spoil for those who haven't seen it yet, though it cover only a few years and the rise and shine period of band. 

The moments with his cats are funny, I won't deny or agree to say I might do the same :gikkle:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, Headstall said:

My second poem in three days...

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/headstall/lyrical-laments/13 

I don't know how to rate this ... tears for your pain, anger for what was done to your family, a heart for your mum's courage, laughter because in the end you came away far better.

• Love 4

8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Counting down the days to Thanksgiving Break. :D 

Hide contents

And I mean the REAL Thanksgiving, not the FAKE NEWS one in Canada. :P 

At least in Canada the Christmas decorations don't appear before the Thanksgiving turkey.

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..