Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

And if you do the math Marty 98f to c is 36.6c

But you hate me saying that so I round down

I was taught to round to the the nearest whole number. So 36.6 would be 37 in my head. :) 

(And why do you think I would hate you for using decimals? :huh:)

• Haha 5

I guess because of rounding. I have the computer do the math for me:yes: I just tell it to convert 98f to c and it comes out with 36.6666667 just show the work:yes: And I am not going to hunt down the place where  you didn't like it:rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

And I am not going to hunt down the place where  you didn't like it:rofl:

There's a world of difference between not liking something and hating it.

Personally, I don't like using the word hate.

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

We'll leave soon on the second leg of the trip. We encountered heavy rain for about an hour yesterday. The forecasts for today suggest thunderstorms during our travels today. I wish it was otherwise but the rain is badly needed in the Carolinas so. Blessed be y'all.

Safe travels today, dugh and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, clochette said:

I had never tried essential oils before I started making my own cosmetics (soaps, shampoo...). I've just put peppermint EO on nasty bug bits on my finger and little toe and instantly the itching stopped. Also now I smell good 

My favorite essential oil is patchouli. It works on bug bites too, and I find the smell calming. Takes me back to the seventies when most of us young people smelled like patchouli. :) 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

We'll leave soon on the second leg of the trip. We encountered heavy rain for about an hour yesterday. The forecasts for today suggest thunderstorms during our travels today. I wish it was otherwise but the rain is badly needed in the Carolinas so. Blessed be y'all.

Drive carefully, dugh. :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..