Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Mum, Thistle and I will be leaving later this morning to head back to PA. It's been over 7 months since I was there last. We'll travel part way and spend the night at the usual motel in Roanoke Rapids, NC.

Have a safe trip D, T and of course Mum

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Mum, Thistle and I will be leaving later this morning to head back to PA. It's been over 7 months since I was there last. We'll travel part way and spend the night at the usual motel in Roanoke Rapids, NC.

Safe travels, dugh and Mum (& Thistle)! :yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Got locked out of my house and had to call a locksmith. All good now but it was cold waiting for him to turn up.

When he mentioned that a bit of silicon lube would help, I was a complete gentleman and did not snigger at all :) 

The health professionals would recommend you use a water-based lube. :yes:

Erm... what were we talking about, again? :rolleyes:

0:) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

When he mentioned the lube all I could think about was the naughty comments that Clo would make :rofl:

I wouldn't have thought notre fée maléfique should need lube... :unsure2:

0:) 

• Haha 5
44 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

When he mentioned the lube all I could think about was the naughty comments that Clo would make :rofl:

Moi?! Totally not my style 0:)

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, dughlas said:

Safe travels, dugh! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Happy Wednesday, all! :hug: Beautiful day here.

Charlie Matthews by Johnny Diaz Nicolaidis for Coitus Magazine

Same to you, Gary!

Was a beautiful day here. But, just like clo in France, the rain has started. Not all that heavy, but enough to make me come back into the house. :yes:

I've just mixed the dough for a loaf of bread. :) 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, clochette said:

The season is starting well

I'm still waiting for mine to ripen. No signs of that happening so far. We were missing  the sun for most of the month of May...

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..