Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Sorry to hear you are not feeling well.  I do hope it will pass soon and what ever it is will be very mild.  Take care of yourself.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

I'm checking out for the night.  Going out with Aod to a neighbourhood gay bar.  Been stuck inside and need to see someone/thing besides the walls of my condo. Have a great evening all! Whoops, make that morning. :gikkle::hug:

Have fun, Terry! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Top 9 Most Read Fantasy 🧙‍♂️ in the last month are:

1. Into the fields of Summer by gabz2000
  2. Running with the Pack by WolfM
  3. Morningstar: The Malaise by Headstall
  4. Brothers by Yeoldebard
  5.  To the Weyr by Mawgrim
  6. Timber Pack Chronicles by Rob Colton
  7. Touch: A survival story. by Rhythminthemind
  8. Awaken by Demiurge
  9. Rising in the Shadows by astone2292
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

I'm checking out for the night.  Going out with Aod to a neighbourhood gay bar.  Been stuck inside and need to see someone/thing besides the walls of my condo. Have a great evening all! Whoops, make that morning. :gikkle::hug:

Wow you guys are such party animals, going out multiple times a week! :gikkle: Have fun guys! :hug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug:

My mother made capirotada for Good Friday.

1650060811484351582147.jpg.4281d12194a4f24c43ecfa8b1bcce49f.jpg

But, I suppose, not enough to share. Seriously though, I thought capirotada was a type of bread pudding and so thought it was made with cubed bread. Your mama's looks more like a form of pain perdu. Not a criticism, rather a surprise on my part. Still not gonna share are you?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Headstall said:

I'm feeling much better today. Woke up with a headache again but it's gone, and I still have a problem with being hot and then cold, but overall I think I got this thing licked. Thank heavens for the booster shot.

:2thumbs:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..