Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

In every job that must be done 

There is an element of fun 
You find the fun and snap! 
The job's a game

Exactly! Mind if I put this in my office? I'm going to need the extra encouragement. :)

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

What are you eating?

I thought it might have been one of those candies that start popping when you put them in your mouth. :huh:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, bignick said:

Exactly! Mind if I put this in my office? I'm going to need the extra encouragement. :)

Mary Poppins is often needed to provide that extra encouragement :) 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, bignick said:

G'day, Dugh! :hug:  G'day everyone! :)

Packing is tedious. To me anyway. But if you make it like a fun game, I'm sure you'll finish in no time. 

Doesn't come as more of a game than the way my paternal grandmother did it.  She wintered in Florida with my aunt every year, and mom and I were tasked with helping pack every October to leave on the 1st of November. Gram would rummage through dressers and closets, tossing clothes over her shoulders hollering "suitcase" "ship" or "dispose of".  Our job was to catch, fold and put in the appropriate place before the next piece came flying. 

Edited by Kitt
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

44 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Doesn't come as more of a game than the way my paternal grandmother did it.  She wondered in Florida with my aunt every year, and mom and I were tasked with helping pack every October to leave on the 1st of November. Gram would rummage through dressers and closets, tossing clothes over her shoulders hollering "suitcase" "ship" or "dispose of".  Our job was to catch, fold and put in the appropriate place before the next piece came flying. 

Oh, so you have experience. I'm a terrible procrastinator when it comes to packing. Still haven't done any of it unless you count the 30 lb bag of dog food that I picked up this morning and left in the car.

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Oh, look. Another Monday... I thought we just had one of those. :huh:  Jeez... I hope there's a surprise in the barn for me... hey! A man can dream!  

Related image

Happy Monday Gary and everyone else around :hug:

A surprise waiting for you in the barn... You'd want it to have light fur on its belly... It's more kittens! :gikkle:

• Haha 5

Just now, clochette said:

Happy Monday Gary and everyone else around :hug:

A surprise waiting for you in the barn... You'd want it to have light fur on its belly... It's more kittens! :gikkle:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :( 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..