Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

13 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

@Albert1434, you would not like the weather here today. Very smoky, At times I have been coughing. Not happy

😟   I get the same problem during the burning season.  Fortunately this year it was only 6 weeks long. (Four years ago it started in Feb and lasted to June.) There were also several unseasonal showers this year that cleared the air for a few days after, as well as kept the burning more controlled.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Headstall said:

My grandson's fever broke this morning, and my granddaughter is still eating and playing... just sniffly. My son isn't feeling well, though. Fingers crossed. Be safe, all. :hug: 

Awesome news. Keeping fingers crossed here :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Happy friday gang :hug:

Ugh I got a hair cut. I have a fringe now which I've been curious to get for a while but the length of the rest is shorter than what I had in mind. I asked for above shoulders and got something more like a jaw length bob... Now I look so much like the mean aunt I don't speak to anymore 😭

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

*siiigh* School is almost over. For most kids, that means vacation. Sun, sand, surf, maybe some camping. As for my kid, he's already talking about a Summer Intensive.  :unsure:

Is it too soon? Max has only been dancing for eight months. He's been getting better, but some other kids have already been dancing for years before Max started. I worry that he won't have the experience of other kids his age. There's an SI program in Grand Rapids; the 8 - 11 year old division is between $285 - $540 tuition, depending on whether you want one week or two. We missed the window for in-person auditions (that was back in February), but they accept video submissions until the end of this month. There's also the issue of sleeping arrangements. Is it like a boarding school, or would the kids be expected to stay in a hotel with their families? My boy has certainly given me a lot to think about.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Mom was like WTF Nick?

Poor kid couldn’t catch a break for letting her down gently.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, clochette said:

Happy friday gang :hug:

Ugh I got a hair cut. I have a fringe now which I've been curious to get for a while but the length of the rest is shorter than what I had in mind. I asked for above shoulders and got something more like a jaw length bob... Now I look so much like the mean aunt I don't speak to anymore 😭

I want to see the new cut.  Forget the evil aunt.  You will always be beautiful to me.  Just know I love handsome.  :2thumbs: OK?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I am so tired all the time. I hope this passes soon. 

I hope so too Gary.  :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

*siiigh* School is almost over. For most kids, that means vacation. Sun, sand, surf, maybe some camping. As for my kid, he's already talking about a Summer Intensive.  :unsure:

Is it too soon? Max has only been dancing for eight months. He's been getting better, but some other kids have already been dancing for years before Max started. I worry that he won't have the experience of other kids his age. There's an SI program in Grand Rapids; the 8 - 11 year old division is between $285 - $540 tuition, depending on whether you want one week or two. We missed the window for in-person auditions (that was back in February), but they accept video submissions until the end of this month. There's also the issue of sleeping arrangements. Is it like a boarding school, or would the kids be expected to stay in a hotel with their families? My boy has certainly given me a lot to think about.

Wow Page this is a tough decision for you and Morgan, but the important thing is to ask what Max thinks.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..