Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Oh Bucket I would love to heat you up!

See the source image

I'm confused... 🤔 what are your plans to warm him up exactly? Send him to Hell or set the whole country of Australia up in flames? In both cases it seems a tad bit excessive nah :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: Sorry I've been MIA this week. My family is having a garage sale today, so we've been busy this past week getting everything set up. Miss you all! ♥️

We've been missing you too, Texy.  Garage sale prep is not fun, but the sale can be a lot of fun for the customers.  I have had a few and visited many.  It is not a thing here in Thailand, since a lot of things get shared around by family and friends instead of selling them.  Chiang Mai only has 2-3 second hand shops in a city of over one million people.  

• Love 5

20 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hello Albert! :hug::kiss: Hope your weekend is off to a good start.  Any plans for you and Steve?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Thanks Gary :hug:I hope you have some sweet dreams too… I wish I remembered mine

How much cake did Cookie have? or did you have on Cookie's behalf :) 

Cookie didn't get cake... but she did get two pieces of peameal bacon. A girl has to watch her weight. :)  Hey, B. :hug: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: Sorry I've been MIA this week. My family is having a garage sale today, so we've been busy this past week getting everything set up. Miss you all! ♥️

Hey, Drewbear! :hug:  Have fun today... hope it goes well. 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..