Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

27 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Paul Freeman absolutely knows how to pick them :yes:

I agree!  I would have claimed them, but Gary seems to have them tied up for a new story.  I don't want to interfere with his research.  Speaking of tied up, I liked Clo's idea for the title, but I like alliterations. So I thought maybe they should be all cousins with the family name of Knott.  The title could be Naughty Knotts!  After all, I can easily picture myself tied up in Knotts with them anytime.  

PS. Gary, you cropped the best part of the picture out.  If you left the bottom part, you could see the middle guy is very nicely gifted (although it is wrapped).

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

I see that Gary is collecting sexy young Australian guys now :) 

I figure if they can survive Australia, they can survive this lot. :P 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

I agree!  I would have claimed them, but Gary seems to have them tied up for a new story.  I don't want to interfere with his research.  Speaking of tied up, I liked Clo's idea for the title, but I like alliterations. So I thought maybe they should be all cousins with the family name of Knott.  The title could be Naughty Knotts!  After all, I can easily picture myself tied up in Knotts with them anytime.  

PS. Gary, you cropped the best part of the picture out.  If you left the bottom part, you could see the middle guy is very nicely gifted (although it is wrapped).

Must show proper decorum on here. :) 

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Must show proper decorum on here. :) 

I show as much decorum as Drew, Albert, Spike and Clo! I do admit that's not a lot, but sufficient.  🤗

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug:

Hi Page! :hug: Hope you and your boys are having a great week.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

I see that Gary is collecting sexy young Australian guys now :) 

Gary was running an adoption day to save them from all of Australia's killer wildlife -_-

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..