Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 hours ago, spike382 said:

I can't even tell you how blown away by how good he did.  

Congratulations to your nephew!  :D

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Good Monday Morning All! :hug: 

Hey, Mr. T!  :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Congratulations to your nephew!  :D

Hey, Mr. T!  :hug:

Hey Page! :hug:Hope you all are off to a good start this morning!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just now, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Terry:hug::kiss:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Hope you and Steve are off to a great start this morning.  Before you ask, I didn't make the beef bourguignon yet.  The beef didn't thaw in time, and I had already started navy beans to make ham and bean soup.  So that's what I made today.  I made a big batch and am freezing several baggies full to have as a quick meals this month. Tomorrow I'll get to the beef. 🤗

• Love 4

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: Hope you and Steve are off to a great start this morning.  Before you ask, I didn't make the beef bourguignon yet.  The beef didn't thaw in time, and I had already started navy beans to make ham and bean soup.  So that's what I made today.  I made a big batch and am freezing several baggies full to have as a quick meals this month. Tomorrow I'll get to the beef. 🤗

My Mum made delicious pea and ham soup but I have never heard of ham and bean soup. Freezing bulk meals is always a great idea. I used to use a huge ice block mold for bolognese sauce

• Like 1
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

My Mum made delicious pea and ham soup but I have never heard of ham and bean soup. Freezing bulk meals is always a great idea. I used to use a huge ice block mold for bolognese sauce

I love pea and ham soup.  Lentil soup is also very good.  All three are made about the same way with most of the same spices.  Ham and bean soup uses either small white beans or navy beans.  Most of the seasonings are the same.  I use either a smoked ham hock or left over ham (when I was in the states). All three are favorite cold weather meals for me with garlic bread and garden salad.

I like the block mold idea for bolognese sauce. Thanks for the idea. Spaghetti is a very popular western food in Thailand.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..