Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 hours ago, raven1 said:

I found it on this webpage.  It is filled with some of the most inappropriate ads in the last century.  Clo will get very angry at how these ads pictured women. There are some that promote baby products that were downright dangerous. Read with caution. It's guaranteed to raise your blood pressure.  Especially Clo's

Ads that would never work today!

Definitely read with caution… times have changed…

• Like 4

6 hours ago, raven1 said:

I found it on this webpage.  It is filled with some of the most inappropriate ads in the last century.  Clo will get very angry at how these ads pictured women. There are some that promote baby products that were downright dangerous. Read with caution. It's guaranteed to raise your blood pressure.  Especially Clo's

Ads that would never work today!

Good thing things have changed... 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Happy Fathers' Day! @dughlas @Page Scrawler and anyone else with kids or dogs or cats or nephews or nieces... or any other critter. :D 

Happy Father's day to you too my Sexy Lumberjack :kiss: Are your kids coming for a visit?

Happy Father's day to all the Father's figure :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Why should I trust you? -_- 

Because I've never swooped in after anyone has staked their claim.  But I AM a man Drew, and I have eyes.  :D

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, spike382 said:

I just made a comment, get over it :rolleyes:

Well he's been restraining himself for 24h so now he's free to explode. Poor guy must have felt like a pressure cooker :gikkle:

Celebrity Masterchef Cooking GIF by MasterChefAU

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Because I've never swooped in after anyone has staked their claim.  But I AM a man Drew, and I have eyes.  :D

Whatever... :rolleyes: 

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Well he's been restraining himself for 24h so now he's free to explode. Poor guy must have felt like a pressure cooker :gikkle:

Celebrity Masterchef Cooking GIF by MasterChefAU

I already nuked Thailand. :P ⬇️

13 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

explosion file GIF 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Whatever... :rolleyes: 

I already nuked Thailand. :P ⬇️

That's what I meant. You managed to hold off for 24h but now... :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..