Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

19 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Not really. Like, I thought about watching something I hadn't seen before, but nothing particularly stuck out to me today. And what I'm currently watching, most are sad or about to get sad, and well I wanna avoid sadness today, lol.

Instead, I went to youtube and watched a bunch of music videos from my favorite groups. :) 

I'm watching the new season of Umbrella Academy. :) 

• Love 5

9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

And what I'm currently watching, most are sad or about to get sad, and well I wanna avoid sadness today, lol.

I saw two movies on Amazon Prime recently. One was "Wonderstruck", and the second was titled "The True Adventures of Wolfboy". Both have some brief sadness towards the end, but it all turns out well.  :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

I'm watching the new season of Umbrella Academy. :) 

I'll try to watch it this weekend, especially for Viktor, but my watch list on Netflix is getting outta hand. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I saw two movies on Amazon Prime recently. One was "Wonderstruck", and the second was titled "The True Adventures of Wolfboy". Both have some brief sadness towards the end, but it all turns out well.  :)

Thanks for the recs, Pagey. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'll try to watch it this weekend, especially for Viktor, but my watch list on Netflix is getting outta hand. :lol: 

I've been trying to pare down my Netflix list.  :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Hope you all are having a good day:yes:

Hi Albert! :hug: Hope your day goes well for you!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, CassieQ said:

I'm there for Stanger Things, but that's about it.

I watched "Call Me by Your Name" again last night. What a great movie. I don't know what's going to happen with the planned sequels since Armie Hammer has been institutionalized to help with his issues. I worry his career may be over, and I was so looking forward to the next two movies. :( 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3

20 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Are you watching "The Boys"? I think it's on Amazon.

I watched "The Lake House" and it was kind of sweet and goofy fun. 

My kids told me "Obi Wan Kenobi" sucked, so I haven't watched it yet. I really enjoyed "The Mandalorian" and "The Book of Boba Fet, though."

I have Amazon, Netflix, and Disney... and satellite TV. :) 

Hi, Drewbear. :hug: 

Oh... and if you get the chance, "Upload" has two seasons and is fun. :) 

I've start Yellowstone with Kevin cosner. It's good. 

I don't have netflix anymore (my brother was the one paying and it doesn't interest him anymore <_<) but we also have Amazon and Salto (it's French, like prime but more focused on French series and shows)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..