Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

OMG! I gave you the equations and even explained what each variable represents. Sweetie this is the easiest lay up imaginable! :P 

You gave me a list of what the variables mean and I understood like 3 of the concepts.  I'm not an engineer, or a mathematician, I haven't had to use any complicated formulas to figure out the airspeed velocity of a fully-laden swallow in a very LONG time.  

I use math every day at work, but nothing beyond what you learn in 5th or 6th grade.  And I got about as far as algebra 1 in high school/college.  And that was 20 years ago.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, spike382 said:

the airspeed velocity of a fully-laden swallow

African or European?

Spoiler

Apparently the answer is about 9 metres per second - the internet is a powerful tool :2thumbs:

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Ew! :puke: 

Well you keep saying how you like to be on the bottom and are adamant to put me on top -_- 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm just stating facts 

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:o Are you talking about my :X ?

I'm so angelic and innocent that it only makes sense for me to be at the bottom of the lists. Can't help it if you are the complete opposite. -_-

What do you think I'm talking about? :unsure: one thing's for sure I wouldn't need a magnifying glass to spot your ego -_-Animated GIF

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1

9 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

African or European?

Reveal hidden contents

Apparently the answer is about 9 metres per second - the internet is a powerful tool :2thumbs:

Oh no, I won’t fall for that.  I remember what happened to the bridge keeper.

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Here's the solution to the problem:

Hide contents
image.png.315c6aa56fa6790d4e1422d63fe9faec.png

So 42 doesn’t work?  Cause the super computer said it was the answer to everything… 👀

• Haha 5

I’m off to bed :yawn:

Last night I was reminded of one of the simple pleasures in life. After taking a late night trip to the loo, I came back to my nice warm bed. A warm bed is a treasure :) 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..