Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

42 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Terry. :hug:  Which book? 

I am embarrassed to say my old mind can't remember.  I know I posted a reaction to it today.  However, I am reading about 8 books now, some posting today and some archived.  These are the authors that are currently posting: kbois, astone, mawgrim, grumpy bear, James Savik, Westley D, Cia, Geron Kees, Comicality and lomax.  I have also been reading a few archived stories by Cia and Mrsgnomie.  Today has been spent on the currently kbois, astone and Cia stories.  

The only thing I know for sure is I did post a reaction to your comment, and I think it was one a current story rather than an archived story. 😊

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

So courageous ;)

Hi Clo! :hug:One word for your response to Drew....Nice!  Please remember I am under a pinky swear not to tease Drew, so I can't acknowledge sarcasm no matter how well done. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

So yeah... that was my morning so far. :rolleyes: Anyways, how has your morning/evening been for y'all? :P 

Hey, Cutie Pi!  :hug: Sounds rough. My morning has been fine, so far. We made "eggs in the hole" for brunch, and now Max is sitting on the sofa watching Wonderstruck.

0r9HkkJn%2BnnfZi3UsWVQBY=&risl=&pid=ImgR

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, raven1 said:

Good Afternoon Bucket!  :hug:The dinner you made sounds great! I like meals like that and the leftovers make life easier. 

Hi there Terry :hug: 

I used the chicken in a toasted sandwich for dinner tonight. It worked a treat :) 

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..