Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Alber! :hug::kiss: Glad you are on board.  It may just be my computer, but the link above doesn't work for me.  That the link is timed out???  Weird huh!

Same here, nothing there for me

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Hey Terry, I have been watching a few episodes about Thai cooking in Australia. A woman in Byron Bay is producing ingredients for restaurants around Oz and she is sharing stories and recipes. Her mum was part of the Thai diaspora, a restaurant pioneer in Sydney. 

It's one of those shows that makes you hungry :yes:

• Love 3

54 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Alber! :hug::kiss: Glad you are on board.  It may just be my computer, but the link above doesn't work for me.  That the link is timed out???  Weird huh!

Same for me and it's like 15 kilometers long!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Brother B. :hug:  I sure miss our other brother @dughlas. :( 

You two are the only ones from the Wonder Q... the good old time

Hi my Sexy Lumberjack :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Hey Terry, I have been watching a few episodes about Thai cooking in Australia. A woman in Byron Bay is producing ingredients for restaurants around Oz and she is sharing stories and recipes. Her mum was part of the Thai diaspora, a restaurant pioneer in Sydney. 

It's one of those shows that makes you hungry :yes:

I follow a Thai cook from much the same background in the USA, although she now lives in the best part of Canada, Vancouver, BC. Pailin is fun to watch. Her blog is call Hot Thai Kitchen with great videos and funny anecdotes.  Well organized site of tips and recipes.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..